1927 Tudor FS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1927 Tudor FS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Michaelree on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 02:20 pm:

For Sale, 1927 tudor sedan. Very solid, never repainted body. Mild surface rust, no rust holes anywhere. Fenders have small stress tears near mounting brace, and 91 years of dings and dimples. Aluminum pistons, adjustable lifters. Runs very good. Engine and frame numbers match. 14850874 (March 1927) Car is in St Louis, mo. 5200.00 314 three nine eight, eight three seven four.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Michaelree on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 03:36 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Michaelree on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 03:39 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 03:38 pm:

Has it been off the frame ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Michaelree on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 01:06 am:

I have had the car for about 35 years. When I first got it, I took it apart, painted the chassis and wheels and had the engine professionally done. I was young and had more energy than money, so I put it back together and drove it the way it is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 08:34 am:

Great car if it's not sold in September I will be on Missouri and I'd like to take a look at it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Michaelree on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 11:13 am:

Thanks. Come look, drive it, let's talk, you take it home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Michaelree on Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 08:12 pm:

Solid complete car! 4,900

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 09:33 am:

Pm sent. Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Michaelree on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 03:04 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 12:26 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 02:16 am:

This car is still for sale ???? I thought it sold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Michaelree on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 11:55 am:

Sale Pending. Thanks MTFC

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration