WTB: engine stand adapter

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: engine stand adapter
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 11:00 pm:

Would any of you guys have a Engine Adapter for a engine stand that you would part with ??? Similar to Lang's part #6005-ADP, use for "T" and "A" engines, THANK YOU.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Husa on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 05:51 pm:

T3001-ADP Engine Stand Adapter Plate

Quantity in Basket: None
Price: $39.95
Shipping Weight: 5.20

Or Move up to the KRW engine stand and mount.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 08:27 pm:

Steve, could you give me a little more info on the adaptor, who makes it ??? Any pictures ??? Price is very reasonable, how about the quality ??? Do you have one ??? Thanks for responding, appreciate it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Clements on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 01:06 am:

I copied and pasted the number and did a google search. Her is a link.

http://www.texastparts.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=TTP&Product_C ode=T3001-ADP&Category_Code=s

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Clements on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 01:14 am:

I think this one is the same thing also.

https://www.modeltford.com/item/T-ESADPT.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 10:25 am:

FWIW...I purchased one of the standard motor stand adapters that vendors sell, which is a well built piece of hardware. I wound up drilling an extra set of holes in the adapter's mounting tube, for better motor assembly access (4 mounting positions instead of 2). This is a simple alteration, where some adapter styles may already include this feature.
Regards,
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 04:13 pm:

Steve, Scott and Scott, hey thanks a bunch, your input was very helpful and much appreciated. You just can't beat this Forum, "T" guys are the best !!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration