TT parts for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: TT parts for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 10:49 am:

I have some nice TT parts for sale:

Sleeve Puller.....$18
Left Sleeve.......$18
Axle Bearing
in excell. cond.
.055-.056 .......$30
Wheel Puller......$65

Prices are plus shipping from 44847 zip code.
The bearing is super tight cage, I think it's
an NOS but can't be sure.

Gimme a call or text! Or even a PM!
419-271-5405

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 10:56 am:

Hey Tim, would like the sleeve puller and wheel puller, THANK YOU. I'll contact you w/shipping via PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 12:05 pm:

Okay John. I just went here to say the puller is like brand new..on my used it 2 times! Ur getting a good deal!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 04:42 pm:

Thanks Tim, always a pleasure doing business with you my friend !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 09:16 pm:

All parts sold. Thanks MTFCA and buyers!
:-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration