For Sale: 1921 TT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: 1921 TT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Weyls on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 12:11 pm:

We are trying to find a new home (for the first time in this truck's life). This one-family owned vehicle is being sold by the estate. We have lowered our asking price to $ 9,900. Originality and owner history DO count, so we are hoping for a fair offer on this 1921 TT. Thanks for your consideration and input. More pics available upon request.picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 03:35 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Weyls on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 12:47 pm:

Hi Jim/all-
I found the casting number on the engine that is currently in this TT and it is: 15125174.
Have not yet done any research on this number.
Still available and on ebay currently.
Thank you-
Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 01:44 pm:

Mark,

If that number is correct, the date is OUTSIDE of normal T production ending 1927 number 15,076,231. I suspect that is a replacement engine or one that was designated for a TT truck in the 1928 era.

Nice truck, and I would love to have it. Too bad it's so far out of my price range.

Good Luck,
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 02:01 pm:

Engine DOM July 1928, Check to see if the number stamped on the top frame rail is the same.Post on discussion forum Today on where to find it on TT.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brooks Schlieben on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 03:02 pm:

This is a cool TT.
The VIN suggests a replacement engine, which to some, is not a big deal.
The TT's I have seen listed this summer seem to be a little high in relation to their condition.
I regretfully passed on a C-Cab several years ago at 4,000, which I thought was too high then.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 01:00 am:

Now $7900.
https://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/6654762042.html

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration