FJ - Florida to Kansas & Nebraska enclosed Model T transport now

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FJ - Florida to Kansas & Nebraska enclosed Model T transport now
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 04:33 pm:

July 31st

Room for a Model T or other smaller vehicle from Florida up to Kansas & Nebraska.

Leaving Land O Lakes, Florida for Derby Kansas.

Then headed to Norfolk, Nebraska.

FULL from Norfolk, Nebraska.

Please call or text if you live in the lower (48) states.
Otherwise PM or email me.

Thanks !

FreighTer Jim
260-804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 05:26 pm:

Jim,

That has to be one of the COOLEST Studebaker's I have ever seen. Talk about multi purpose.

Thanks for Sharing,

Hank in Tin-A-See

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 06:28 pm:

Hank,

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 04:43 am:

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Frazer, McPherson, Ks on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 10:40 am:

You’ll be in my neck of the woods. You gonna bring me a present. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 12:25 pm:

Not unless this belongs to you ....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Frazer, McPherson, Ks on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 05:49 pm:

No not mine. Have a safe trip!!! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration