WTB one rear wheel wedge for TT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB one rear wheel wedge for TT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom VanMeeteren Valley, Nebraska on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 09:19 am:

One of the wheel wedges had a crack in it and broke while I was tightening them up yesterday. I need only one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 10:12 am:

Tom,Is that one that is permanently attached to the rim or loose. I could cut you an attached one off an old rim if that is the type. Otherwise I would need a picture of it to compare with loose ones I have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 01:30 pm:

What you’re calling “wheel wedges” for TT rear wheels Tom implies, to me, they’re rear 20” wheel lug clamps. Is that correct? So the one you need is out of a set of six for one wheel? There might be more than one style. Per chance; does the one you need have Ford script at the widest part? Yes, i do love to play games of charades. If your answer is ‘yes’ to my last question, I have many of those and would sell you one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom VanMeeteren Valley, Nebraska on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 03:25 pm:

Here is a picture of the one that is not broken. Yes it does have a Ford script on it.
They are loose when you undo the nut.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom VanMeeteren Valley, Nebraska on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 05:55 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 08:56 pm:

I got one. $15 and I’ll ship it free. P. M. Me if you’re interested. Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration