WTB Windshield And Other Items,

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Windshield And Other Items,
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale McMurry on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 01:45 pm:

Need windshield for 1913 Model T, Jon Brown 115 Tail Lamp, Jon Brown 16 Headlights and headlight forks. Windshields were Rands, Vanguard or Diamond. Would take any condition. Dale McMurry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale McMurry on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 01:38 pm:

bunp

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 01:55 pm:

PM me I am going to part out a 13 touring soon. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 03:13 pm:

Hello Dale,
I Have a nice original windshield, complete with hinges, support rods, channels and the divider parts intact.
If You are interested, $225 + shipping.
I can email You pictures if You would like, Just PM me Your email.

Larry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration