Wood spoke wheel problems

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wood spoke wheel problems
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Fuller on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 07:06 pm:

Well I am beginning to see that this 22 Coupe is just a collection of parts put together. Not very good either. I broke down one wheel and noticed the inflator valve holes don't line up. Could this be a different years rim? Is it possible to drill another hole in the outer rim? Thanks for your help. Gary

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brooks Schlieben on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 08:01 pm:

Gary, I would move this over to the forum.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration