WTB Complete KR Wilson Model T Oil Pan Straightening Frame

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Complete KR Wilson Model T Oil Pan Straightening Frame
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Roberts on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 12:58 am:

I am looking to become proficient at building Model T engines and Transmissions. I would like to buy a complete KR Wilson Pan Straightening frame that is in good shape. Must be straight, crack free and not full of gouging or have been welded on. Seller must be able to ship unless you are within 500 miles or so of Boise, Idaho.
If you are getting along in years and would like to sell yours to an up and comer then please PM or email me with pictures. Please don't throw a coat of paint on it for the sell. I would like to see and inspect it as it is.
Thank you.
Joe Roberts

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration