Who WAS That Vendor At The Richmond Homecoming???

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Who WAS That Vendor At The Richmond Homecoming???
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 07:52 am:

A vendor at the Richmond Homecoming had an 8-leaf tapered rear spring for sale.

Please e-mail me at bill.everett@epickett.com, or call me on my cell, 901-496-8795.

Thanks.

Bill Everett

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 10:28 am:

Bill,

I think I may have bought it unless there were two of them. He also had 2 front springs at the time and I got one of them also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 11:56 am:

Bill, was that the one that had some red paint on it? if so that was one I had at Bill's sight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 01:19 pm:

Joe, I don't remember if any red paint was on that spring.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration