1913 for sale on FB

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1913 for sale on FB
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By art ebeling on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 09:07 am:

Not mine and I don't know the seller but there is a pretty nice looking 1913 T Runabout on the Model T Ford Club of Facebook site with a 10,000.00 price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 09:16 am:

Well Art, I tried to find it but coudn't. Don't know why in the heck the guy doesn't put it on the classifeds, as not all of us use stupid Facebook. I hate the way it plasters the sign up page on top of everything, then when you say "not now" you still have to fight with half of it at the bottom.
There's my rant for the day! Thanks for your post anyway!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Dwyer in Troy, New York on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 09:42 pm:

Try this link:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209872158678963&set=pcb.10160545000240 548&type=3&theater

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 10:01 pm:

I believe it's a 1914 - pretty nice T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By art ebeling on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 10:02 pm:

That's it! Since it is not posted for sale on this site how about some opinions. Art

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 10:06 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Dwyer in Troy, New York on Thursday, August 02, 2018 - 12:33 pm:

You're right -- now I see that it is a 1914.
Art asked about comments. . . . at the risk of offending someone out there. . . . sorry. . .
Right away the upholstery is awfully ugly. That tells me the car received an amateur restoration some time ago which, to me, is a flag that there will be a lot which is not done right or needs attention. I would assume that it's going to need a thorough engine rebuild, may be new radiator, all mechanical work. . . plus decent upholstery.

I consider it a project car that at least is complete and whole.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Thursday, August 02, 2018 - 01:04 pm:

At 10K it looks like a really great deal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 12:22 am:

What state is it in?
I agree with Tim, the book of faces...yuk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 12:46 am:

Say what you want but yet buy a car yet sold 2 runn8ng chassis via facebook but, have bought and sold many model T parts there.
The results are as good as here as per dealing with folks
My last result is as follows
Item ricardo head $500
3 inquiry MTFCA in a week
Ford barn zero
Mtfci zero - but i have stopped posting there few years ago so not fair
Ebay 5 day auction 10 watchers 78 views
38 inquiries in 24 hours still coming in
via facebook but facebook is world wide in the model T pages
Now many factors play into this
But when your selling watching these statistic
Is interesting
Again not down playing here just started keeping track

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 07:05 am:

FB is not on my radar - it gives me the willies. BUT, is there a way to access this club site without having a FB account? If so, how and where do you access this MTFCFB site? Cheers, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 07:00 pm:

Still don't know what state the T is in?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 08:31 pm:

Kevin,
I hope I'm right, my wife has a facebook account and looked up the seller, its in Michigan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By art ebeling on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 09:51 pm:

I also access Facebook thru my wifes account and yes the comments say SE Michigan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 10:12 pm:

Some folks just like one flavor of ice cream.

No matter what anyone says - they refuse to try anything new.

To each his own.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 11:10 pm:

Thanks Guys, I'm in Georgia at the moment so wont bother to view.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 08:30 am:

If only me,it seems hard to tell if the car needs a total rebuild from a few pictures? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / Lakeland Mn. on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 05:05 pm:

I agree with Nevada Bob....Facebook has been a great place to sell parts as well as cars, I have moved over that way. MTFCA is OK for parts sales, Ford Barn is not worth using for any sales. Those of you that are “afraid” of Facebook need to educate yourselves. So much entertaining car information there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Seress, Prescott Az. on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 09:24 pm:

Jeff, how about an exact location to go to on Facebook for us computer illiterates. Thank you. Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 10:43 pm:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1832336956985771/?notif_id=1533432344429894&notif_t=group_r2j_approved

(Message edited by redmodelt on August 04, 2018)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 01:20 am:

I in 4 model t pages
1 speedster page
2 model A pages
1 each antique truck antique boats trains pre 1930s cars american industries and many more pages dealing with history

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration