FS: 1915 Roadster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: 1915 Roadster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Slauterbeck on Thursday, August 02, 2018 - 11:38 am:

This 15 Roadster has an older restoration and is not a show car but it does run well and has served my wife and me well since we bought it in 2016 as our first Model T. We replaced the gas tank, sediment bowl, fuel line and tires that first year and new bushings and pins in the front spindles and arms last year. The car has given us 1300 trouble free miles since. Starts easily and has no mechanical issues that I am aware of. If I hadn't recently brought home a 13 roadster I wouldn't be selling it....just not enough room for both! The auxiliary tail lights and turn signal switch do not go with it...those are going on the 13. The car is in north central Ohio and we are asking $14,000.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 09:25 pm:

As I live two doors down from this car, am responsible for getting these folks in the hobby, am familiar with this car, toured together with our cars, I can attest to the details listed in the ad.
Nice car for someone wanting to enter the brass market at a good price. So buy it! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Slauterbeck on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 02:17 pm:

Includes cover and side curtains.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 10:43 pm:

Nice looking car.

Best way to buy a car like this...would cost way more than asking price to recreate it...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brent on Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 12:28 am:

This is another beautiful roadster for sale, seem like a very fair price as well, good luck in selling it. Nice to see you posted great pictures as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Slauterbeck on Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 11:57 am:

Thanks for the comments guys. This car has been good to us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By S Terry Woods on Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 11:21 pm:

Where is monroeville?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Slauterbeck on Friday, August 17, 2018 - 07:19 am:

We are halfway between Toledo and Cleveland. A 6 hr. drive from Geneva Lake.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Friday, August 17, 2018 - 11:06 am:

That looks like a great car for a very fair price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By S Terry Woods on Friday, August 17, 2018 - 02:43 pm:

Iím from Berea.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael O'Brien on Friday, August 17, 2018 - 04:44 pm:

What are the Serial Numbers?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Slauterbeck on Friday, August 17, 2018 - 04:47 pm:

Ok...my mistake! I saw on your profile that you were from Lake Geneva, WI. I guess your only an hour away!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Slauterbeck on Friday, August 17, 2018 - 09:03 pm:

Michael, engine number is 626301 and the casting date is 4-12-15.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By S Terry Woods on Friday, August 17, 2018 - 10:25 pm:

No' I live in Lake Geneva' Iím from Berea. Iíve been looking for a 14that I could scrap the body and put a Babcock Panel Delivery body on that a guy makes in Maine. This car is to nice to do that and I love the looks of the run about. I now have e model As including a 30 Panel Delivery.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Slauterbeck on Friday, August 24, 2018 - 08:36 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Aranyos on Saturday, August 25, 2018 - 09:40 am:

Dave, Are those aux lights you have 6 or 12 volt and where did you get them. I am looking for something like that for mine. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Slauterbeck on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 01:46 pm:

Paul, those lights are 12 volt, running on their own dedicated battery and circuitry. The light units themselves are Optronics ST20RS units that I bought at O'Reilly's Auto Parts for $6.79 each. The hangers I made myself.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Aranyos on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 06:45 pm:

Thanks Dave. Nice car!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration