WTB: Original front passenger side inside door panel for 1913 T touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: Original front passenger side inside door panel for 1913 T touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace, Woodstock,Ont. Canada on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 06:55 am:

Hi Guys,
I would like to find an original inner front passenger side door panel for my 1913 Canadian model T Touring. Mine is missing. It doesn't have to be perfect by any means but must be able to be made to look presentable enough for an original car. I just need the cardboard leatherette covered panel, and the tack strips and tacks if you have them. I really don't want to buy a whole door or a whole brand new kit just for one panel. I'm in Canada but have a friend in Buffalo who lets me ship to him. A photo or two of what you have would help a lot! Thanks in advance!
Cheers,
Darren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 08:51 am:

Darren,

If you have a good template from poster board and the style of "Leatherette" you require, I can make it for you. Just need a detailed photo of the opposite side. Let me know if I can help.
hankpattylee@bellsouth.net

All the Best,

Hank in Tin-A-See

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace, Woodstock,Ont. Canada on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 08:20 am:

Henry, email sent :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace, Woodstock,Ont. Canada on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 05:49 pm:

Found an original door to harvest old panels off off. Already on car! Matches driver's door and rear doors no too badly :-) Thanks for all to offered to help!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration