F S 1914 Restored oarts from Fred Houston

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: F S 1914 Restored oarts from Fred Houston
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 10:39 am:

A lot of folks have called and purchased what is left but all have failed to show up or even look at these items
all 1914
it is listed on t bay right now but giving the forum a chance at a quick sale, need the space here is the link
special forum price 2800.00
815-633-7244
https://www.ebay.com/itm/153122746086

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 03:13 pm:

Hey Robert as discussed I take it. Can someone from Loves Park Illinois is able to bring it at Hershey swap this fall in October? I'm willing to pay an amount for the gas.

Thank you. Mario

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 01:03 pm:

Sold to Mario, pending payment, thank you Mario & forum
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 04:43 pm:

Craig will pick up for me. He's a very nice Guy. I lobe the MTFCA community, awesome people. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 04:44 pm:

love instead lobe

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration