Need a transport from Illinois to Hershey swap meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Need a transport from Illinois to Hershey swap meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 03:27 pm:

Hi I just bought from Robert a MODEL T FORD 1914 REBUILT FRONT AND- REAR END- FRAME- WITH 4 WHEELS.
I need a transport from Illinois to Hershey swap meet this October. Please contact me ASAP.

All the best

Mario

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hammatt on Monday, August 06, 2018 - 11:49 am:

Mario
I've sent you a PM
Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hammatt on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 09:26 am:

Mario
There's been no reply to my PM,
I'm assuming that you're no longer looking
for haulage from IL to Hershey?
Thanks, Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 10:50 am:

Hi Steve,

I sent you PM yesterday. Please let me know if it's working for you? Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,

Mario

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 01:26 pm:

Still need transport from Illinois to Hershey swap meet this October.

Here the picture of the frame

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 06:28 pm:

Mario, I can get it from Tiffin Ohio to Hershey if that will help. Joe Bell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 10:18 pm:

Thank you all for the response it is really appreciated. Finally Steve is able to make it.

Thank you MTFCA, great members here.

Mario :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration