FS Late Spring Perch Set

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Late Spring Perch Set
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 04:18 pm:

Very nice late front spring perch set with bronze bushings installed. Will need oil cups installed. Very nice threads with nuts included. Price for the pair is $35.00 plus $7.50 domestic shipping. Payment by PayPal (preferred) or check. Combine with other items listed and save on shipping. PM me or call Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 08:30 pm:

Very nice set of perches!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore, "Island City" MI on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 09:17 pm:

Mark,

PM sent and I would like them to use in a Mercury front axle. I have perches in other axles but too much anguish to remove them with heat and finger blood.

Thanks,

Tim Moore

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore, "Island City" MI on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 09:24 pm:

PS: only if they are both left and right...I don't want 2 right side or 2 left side!

Tim Moore

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 10:56 pm:

They are a pair. Sold to Tim. Thanks Tim! Thanks MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration