Wanted- 26-27 Touring body

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted- 26-27 Touring body
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 06:34 pm:

I am looking for at least the front half of a 26-27 Touring body for a T snowmobile project. I do not need the back half portion after the front seat. No Swiss cheese please, needs to be very good and willing to pay for good stuff. Thanks, Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Monday, August 06, 2018 - 06:55 pm:

Hi Mike,
I have a touring front that does have some lower rustout. Firewall looks okay,top of cowl solid but dinged in a bit. Has frame brackets. Picked up a pair of '26 doors that need some work but not rusted out. Give me a holler if something better doesn't turn up for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Monday, August 06, 2018 - 07:14 pm:

Hi Mike,

I have one that was hacked off just behind the front seat, very good metal, good firewall , etc. Would have to put some doors with it out of my pile. Can send pictures in a few days if you like. hankpattylee@bellsouth.net Pick up only in Tennessee.

All The Best,

Hank

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration