4 wire wheels and hubs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 4 wire wheels and hubs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin, Kannapolis, NC on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 10:47 am:

I am going to put 21" wood wheels on my '25 roadster and have for sale, 4 wire wheels,Tires, Tubes, The hubs, Brake drums, Bearings, Hub caps, and Lug nuts. I would like to sell it all in one package. The tires have good tread but are age cracked. Would be ok around town, but I wouldn't set out on a trip with them. These would be pricey to ship, but I will get you a quote if you are interested. I can also deliver to Hershey. $1000.00 for every thing. E-mail or call Darryl Bobzin, (704) 305-0499 dbobzin@carolina.rr.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 11:34 am:

That is an outstanding deal for someone! If is wasn't trying to thin my pile, I'd be all over it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 11:42 am:

PM Sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin, Kannapolis, NC on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 12:32 pm:

I have had several people respond to this ad, so the only fair way to do this is take them in the order they responded. With the first person to contact me having first chance at them. I will answer questions to all, until they are sold. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randall Strickland, Lambsburg Va on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 04:34 pm:

e mail sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin, Kannapolis, NC on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 09:00 pm:

These wheels have been sold. Thanks to all that had interest, I wish I had six more sets ! Darryl

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration