For Sale: New Brass or Chrome Moto Meter and Dog Bone Cap Sets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: New Brass or Chrome Moto Meter and Dog Bone Cap Sets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 10:19 pm:

These are new, never mounted or used, brass or chrome moto meter an dog bone sets. The price for one moto meter and one dog bone cap is 69.00 postpaid in the USA. I will ship outside the USA for extra. PayPal is accepted for payment. Please email motoringiconsAThotmail.com (replace AT with @) or call 734-730-4274. I don't check pms. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 10:06 am:

Will take em' both, I'll send a pm for contact info, thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 10:12 am:

Guy, I see you do not except PM, I have your address and I'll send payment in tomorrow's mail

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven King on Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 10:16 am:

John, I emailed Guy for the chrome one at 10:30 last night. I have recently bought from him with Paypal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 05:12 pm:

Whoooooops, I seen the post Steve and jumped on it, should have read it more careful !!! You got a heck of a deal !!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration