WTB: Late 1912 to Early 1913 KW Coils

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: Late 1912 to Early 1913 KW Coils
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Silbert on Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 10:07 am:

I am looking for more of the special early KW coils to complete a set for my early '13 touring project. I have the original box and switch plus have lined up some coils with RV Anderson but not enough. These are identified by the "normal" points on top, a flat brass top, contacts in an odd location, and the box is an unusual size. 1913 Coil 11913 Coil 21913 Coil 3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 10:11 am:

If you come up with yours, and end up having some spares, I need 1 more for my box too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Silbert on Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 11:12 pm:

Anyone have some?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration