RAJO TIRE COVER

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: RAJO TIRE COVER
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Madison on Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 11:05 pm:

FITS 21 INCH A GREAT PIECE FOR ONES SPEEDSTER ASKING $75.00 PLUS $10.00 SHIPPING CALL MATT 503-824-2681

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Monday, August 06, 2018 - 12:43 am:

I will take that robertaweitzel@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Madison on Monday, August 06, 2018 - 08:47 am:

held for you Robert

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Monday, August 06, 2018 - 11:36 am:

If any one else would like this tire cover, I know the person that made these. The material is available to make your own. Let me know and I will put you in contact with this person. Tom Elliott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Monday, August 06, 2018 - 05:06 pm:

Thomas, please let me know who made the tire cover. Did he also make the other one that Matt had?

Thank you, Thomas.

Bill Everett

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 08:19 am:

Thomas, very interested in the early Ford logo tire cover, drop me a PM please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 11:57 am:

John: You will have to make your own tire cover from the material that was used to make the one that Matt has for sale. the person that made them has died and the estate sale is no longer going on. I can get you the persons mane that has the cover material but it will take a little time.
Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 01:47 pm:

Thomas, sent you a PM

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration