FS 1914 Model T $16,500 Seen on CraigsList just NE of Seattle WA

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 1914 Model T $16,500 Seen on CraigsList just NE of Seattle WA
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hammatt on Monday, August 06, 2018 - 06:52 pm:

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/d/1914-model/6662711508.html

I have no interest in this car, only that it was pointed out to me because it has one of my leather license plates.
Enjoy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, August 06, 2018 - 07:23 pm:

Wow...nice looking car, at a good price. I'd be taking all those stickers of the firewall though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Monday, August 06, 2018 - 08:23 pm:

Doesnít have the patent plate on the firewall but itís got about 100 other stupid badges in its place. I wish people would stop doing this to cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, August 06, 2018 - 08:51 pm:

People have been been putting badges on the dash for many many years. It's their car. The new owner can take them off it they want or leave to show the history of the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, August 06, 2018 - 08:54 pm:

Exactly ....

That is what makes a car unique.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, August 06, 2018 - 09:52 pm:

Steve - do you recall the owner's name by chance ? Drop me a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 08:14 am:

Leaving behind sticky goop that needs to be cleaned or holes in the wood from screws. The cars, IMO, are much nicer looking as original rather than covered like a billboard.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration