OT yes..Model A parts FS for the T-ers who have A's

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: OT yes..Model A parts FS for the T-ers who have A's
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 09:27 am:

I have a myriad of Model A parts for sale, now that I no longer have mine. I'd like to sell them as an entire lot rather than bust up so many small items. I would think sooner or later one would
need everything here anyway. I tried to plan ahead.

application/x-iwork-pages-sffpages
Model A parts for sale.pages (220.4 k)

If you can't open the attachment, drop me a PM and I'll email you the list. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 04:20 pm:

Parts are sold. Thanks MTFCA and others who inquired.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration