Speedster / racer body

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Speedster / racer body
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 12:09 pm:

All steel speedster body, has lightweight steel tube framing and body mounts for T frame.
$1,000 includes a pre-26 frame and rear skirts that can be used to cover frame or left off.

I have a nice pair of Essex front frame rail sections and bronze Fronty spring hangers + taper leaf springs if you want to make a period 3 springer - buy the body and Iíll include the 3 springer kit for $300.

Nice Ď25 front axle and Ď26 spindles $175
Steering column with period accessory lock and
Brass cast column lowering bracket $200

Message me and Iíll send pics

If you pay now , I will store and can collect in Dearborn at the weekend of the Greenfield Village Old Car Festival in Sept

This body will allow two adults too sit nicely on cockpit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jan Kure on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 03:48 pm:

Hi, can I ask for your speedster body photo? Thank you John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 06:02 pm:

Please send me an email using the forum and Iíll send pics

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 04:41 pm:

Body, axle and spindles + steering column and bracket sold to T Pearson in Canada !! Thank you

Remaining bits are still for sale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Saturday, October 06, 2018 - 06:36 pm:

The 3 Springer conversion kit is still for sale
Converts your T frame to front twin leaf set up - very period racing mod!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration