FS: 1921 Ames body speedster with Frontenac head

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: 1921 Ames body speedster with Frontenac head
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Houston on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 02:19 pm:

Restored by my dad, Fred Houston; only the best of period correct items are found on this car. Winfield carburetor, Ruckstell underdrive, Buffalo wire wheels and Rocky mountain outside brakes. This car will do 70mph if you're brave enough to try it! Asking price is $20,000.00 OBO. I can be reached at Cell 918 629 2203 or email modeltgrg@gmail.com. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 02:24 pm:

Bill,

THAT IS JUST BEAUTIFUL!

Wish I had room.

All the Best,

Hank in Tin-A-See

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 11:21 am:

Does this car have a SR fronty?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 12:24 pm:

If I remember correctly it is a single intake port Fronty, a T S or R.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration