FOR SALE all original 1933 Ford Deluxe 5 W-Coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE all original 1933 Ford Deluxe 5 W-Coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 04:23 pm:

I am reluctantly putting my 1933 5 window coupe up for sale. It has original paint, zero rust, great original interior, shows 39,000 miles. Original top and running board mats in very good shape. All original green paint with black fenders. The nicest original 1933 5 window I have seen. Good Mn. title. $49,000. Call 507 458 6778. NO TEXTING. pixpixpixpixpixpixpixpixpix

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks NY on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 06:25 pm:

I'd give my left arm to own this car...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 07:22 pm:

Wow! She's a beauty, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 09:15 pm:

I will donate a right arm if it helps the cause.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Raynor in Southampton on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 10:09 pm:

Amazing car in incredible condition!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Raynor in Southampton on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 10:12 pm:

Amazing car in incredible condition if I had room it would be mine!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Raynor in Southampton on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 10:13 pm:

Sorry about the double post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Macleod on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 11:10 pm:

Not a T but...WOW! Great car!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 11:27 pm:

Bob,

Bring it to New London or New Brighton Friday & Saturday.

Deep pockets there .....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 09:31 am:

Nice Ride!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 01:46 pm:

Beautiful car!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel, Lafayette, La. on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 02:25 pm:

People often say money can't buy happiness but this car could sure make me happy for a while!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 02:52 pm:

That's a great car for a reasonable price. You don't find them like that anymore.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 02:22 pm:

bttt Close but no cigar.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 04:15 pm:

The guy I had that wanted to buy it was going to rod it, if you want to hot rod it please do not call me. thanks, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 04:34 pm:

Bob,

Thank You! These hot rodder's I say no damn way to also. That is a rare bird that has not been touched and needs to stay just the way she is, original! If I had the room we would talk.

All the Best,

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 07:58 pm:

Will trade you my ignition wire cable business for the 33 to keep it in my collection

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 10:10 am:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 01:25 pm:

Oh Lord, thank you for not selling it to a rodder! I swear I see more butchered 32 and 33 Fords, than I do originals. It's a shame too. Sure, the original V8 is only 65HP, but if you want more power you can easily bump that engine up to 90-100HP with better manifolds and setting it up for dual carbs and a better cam. 90-100HP in that car is plenty. Why drop a 350 crate motor into such a beautiful car? Let's not even discuss the prospect of chopping a beautifully styled car body. A 32 or 33 Ford coupe or roadster is my dream car. I'd even get rid of my Model T coupe for one sad to say haha. As a younger guy it's out of reach now, but some day :-) I hope it finds a great home Bob where it will be properly cared for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 02:12 pm:

Well here is my story! In 1951 or 52 I was driving either north or south on Hy5 in Wright County Missouri and saw in this farmers front yard a 33 or 34 5 window coup like the one shown here and it had a whopping price tag of --- ready for this $250.00!!!!!!!!!!! I was not out of high school yet and boy I would have given my interest in HE** for that car. It was black and in PERFECT condition. Not a speck of rust and clean as a new baby just born.
When (I bought my 34 4 door sedan it cost me a whopping $50.00 in Leclaire Iowa. One of the guys I worked with at J.I. Case Tractor Manufacturing company in Bettendorf Iow had id and sold it to .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 02:21 pm:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 03:06 pm:

Bob, , My birthday is right around the corner. It surely would make me the gift of a lifetime! Just PM me and I will come pick it up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 09:59 pm:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 10:11 pm:

Trade my wire business and you still make money each year

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 03:52 am:

In my humble opinion, the '33/'34 (especially the '34) Fords are probably the most beautiful cars that Ford ever built, especially the '34 "Vicky" (Victoria). Beautiful cars. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 06:19 am:

Yeah, what David said!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 07:39 am:

Hi RJ. I plan on using the money to pay for tuck pointing project on my 1916 Ford Garage I purchased last fall. Your business might not help out that situation. Thanks for your interest. Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 09:20 am:

Bob thatís ok just putting it out there What your asking for is about what we make part time in a year We sold out 34 5 window a few years back for 33k it was in the family since 1960 restored in the 70ís Markets are down for the cars everybody is unloading

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 09:50 am:

Bttt No trades, I do not need more work, Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration