Model A service bulletin book

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Model A service bulletin book
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 05:02 pm:

This book is in nice shape with all the pages.
$25.00 plus postage to your address.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Gregory on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 05:12 pm:

Thomas I'll take it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles W. Little South Paris, Maine on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 05:14 pm:

I'll take it

Charlie Little
So Paris, Me

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles W. Little South Paris, Maine on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 05:15 pm:

Opps, too late!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 05:25 pm:

Sorry Charles, Gary was first in line. If he doesn't take it you will be contacted. Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles W. Little South Paris, Maine on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 06:53 am:

THANKS!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 11:47 am:

Charles I sent a private message to you. The Model A service bulletin is yours if you want it. See your e-mail

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration