What should I pay for 1909-10 running board brackets?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: What should I pay for 1909-10 running board brackets?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 03:13 pm:

what is a good price to pay for 1909-10 running board brackets, I know they are rare, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 04:53 pm:

There was a decent set of late '09-'10s at Bakersfield for sale a few years ago. Three were nice and the fourth was restorable. He was asking $125 but the set wasn't exactly matched, though all were perfectly correct for the years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 07:09 pm:

Robert, the 09-10 are very tough to find. I sold a set of 11-12 brackets on eBay some years back and got close to $300 for them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 07:01 am:

My understanding, when I was on the hunt, was that they were going for $100 for a single bracket.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 02:59 am:

Not more than $250/set.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 12:29 pm:

If you find an original, correct set of 1909/10 running board brackets for $250 you're the luckiest man alive!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bird on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 12:50 pm:

I paid at least $300 for a set of 11-12 brackets. It took me about two years to find a matched set. So I would think that a matched 09/10 bracket set would be much more costly

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 01:17 pm:

got a set in my pile but to high ha,ha. charley

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration