FJ - 1913 Crow Elkhart Touring Car - the only one known to exist - for sale in Oklahoma

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FJ - 1913 Crow Elkhart Touring Car - the only one known to exist - for sale in Oklahoma
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 02:39 am:

I met Lee in Oklahoma City, OK when I picked up a 1909 Buick earlier this year.

As I often do - I visited with him & discussed other items in his collection.

I was fascinated by an early blue touring car.

At that time - it was not for sale.

Lee called me a couple days ago & has decided to sell it.

Rather than duplicate information I have already posted on the forum - please read this thread and view the images of the car I took earlier this year:

@ http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/822076/844187.html?1533796001

This is the only known example to exist.

This car is located in Oklahoma City, OK and can be seen in person.

I am not posting the price - if you have a serious interest please call me if you live in the lower (48) states - otherwise PM or email me thru my user profile.

Thanks !

FJ
260-804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 05:30 am:

Bump

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 09:43 pm:

Bump

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, September 03, 2018 - 08:40 am:

Bump

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration