1915 California license plate.....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1915 California license plate.....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 04:44 pm:

I have,, one only,, porcelain CA License plate ...$ 150.00

I also have a pair of 1920 California Black and white plates..
They checked out with CA DMV when I bought them ...
Perfect condition ,powder coated black,and white ďOne Shot ď enamel on the numbers .....Ready to bolt on...$ 200.00

Also one pair of Oregon 1920 plates ,,repainted and were on my Depot Hack when I bought it ..Not sure how to check if they can be used again ...That was ten years ago ...
$ 75.00 for the pair ...

Private message if your interested ...I can send photos of CA & OR plates ....Iím not even sure if 15 plate will post ..

1915 CA plate...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 05:01 pm:

Here is a photo of the Ď20 plates .....$200.oo

Letís make the Ď15 plate a hunnert Bucks ...$100.oo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 01:03 pm:

Or Best Offer.........

BTT..

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration