1915 California license plate.....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1915 California license plate.....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 04:44 pm:

I have,, one only,, porcelain CA License plate ...$ 150.00

I also have a pair of 1920 California Black and white plates..
They checked out with CA DMV when I bought them ...
Perfect condition ,powder coated black,and white ďOne Shot ď enamel on the numbers .....Ready to bolt on...$ 200.00

Also one pair of Oregon 1920 plates ,,repainted and were on my Depot Hack when I bought it ..Not sure how to check if they can be used again ...That was ten years ago ...
$ 75.00 for the pair ...

Private message if your interested ...I can send photos of CA & OR plates ....Iím not even sure if 15 plate will post ..

1915 CA plate...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 05:01 pm:

Here is a photo of the Ď20 plates .....$200.oo

Letís make the Ď15 plate a hunnert Bucks ...$100.oo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 01:03 pm:

Or Best Offer.........

BTT..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 11:48 am:

Bump......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 01:43 am:

Iíd take $75.00 For the 1915 wall hanger for your shop....
150.00 for the Perfect. 1920 California Black n White plates ...
$50.00 Bucks for the pair of repainted OR. Plates ....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Bente on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 09:03 pm:

Sent a pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 02:44 am:

Robert,,,didnít get PM yet ...???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Bente on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 06:05 pm:

Carl, resent mssg. Iím fishing in Baja right now, so maybe the Mexican connection has gone south??
r/s Roberto

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Bente on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 07:27 pm:

Carl, yep, problem with emails from Baja. I want the plate. Iíll be back Saturday. Please hold.
r/s Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 07:28 pm:

1915 CA plate is Sold...

Robert,got your email ..Weíll exchange addressís when you get home .&.Get the plate on itís way back to CA...

Good luck on your fishing trip...!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Bente on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 08:00 pm:

Carl, thank you. Saturday, ill contact you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 02:37 pm:

Robert,,,email failed...(??)But,,,15 plate will be on itís way Monday ...My address enclosed ...Carl..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Bente on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 09:38 pm:

Resent PM.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration