Old champions

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Old champions
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 05:10 pm:

12 used plugs $60 shipped to your door in lower 48documents

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Kerndt-Waukon, Iowa on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 08:08 pm:

Scott
I will take them!
Bill Kerndt
P.O. Box 444
Waukon, IA 52172
Please tell me where to send the money!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Kerndt-Waukon, Iowa on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 08:09 pm:

Scott
I will take them if they are "X"'S.
Bill Kerndt
P.O. Box 444
Waukon, IA 52172
Please tell me where to send the money!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 09:52 pm:

Bill sent P.M. Richard is next in line if you do not want thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Kerndt-Waukon, Iowa on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 10:34 pm:

Scott
Money is on the way and my address is

P.O. Box 444
Waukon, IA 52172-0444

Thanks, Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration