FOR SALE; TT FORD JACK

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; TT FORD JACK
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 06:53 pm:

TTJack; %35.00; this is the flip top jack that makes it easier to jack up a TT on uneven ground.
Please include $18.90 shipping.
Note my computer is not accepting email until I can get it fixed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 06:43 pm:

Can deliver to the Loveland Swap Meet on Sept 15th.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 01:23 am:

I also have some TT screw jacks that don/t have the flip top. I can bring either type TT jack to the Loveland Swap meet if requested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Gregory on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 03:50 pm:

Dave..I'm needing a good set of 26-27 Roadster top irons...got anything ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 12:40 am:

Gary: I have huge pile of top bows. I think some are 26/27. Come take a look. I don't usually ship top bows they must be picked up by walk ins.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration