All sorts of crap--oops--STUFF for sale!! LOL

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: All sorts of crap--oops--STUFF for sale!! LOL
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 08:38 pm:

Pics describe it all, many miscellaneous items for sale, prices listed at each part. Some brand new, some used. All are plus shipping of course!!
The item in lower right of first pic is a brand new headlight switch for '15-'17...couldn't describe it on the box. The 3 crank/fan pulleys at the center top are decent, may need the center hole squeezed in for tighter fit. Otherwise nice shape. The burner for gas headlamp appears to be very nice condition. The misc. magneto hardware is almost all there, the aluminum "bobbins" are nice, most hardware is decent. Maybe someone can use it to build up a new mag for a project. The Universal Joint is really nice, very very little slop in it. I bet mine in my cars are worse!! LOL
The 4th. main looks to be new. I don't know enough about 'em to know if it's babbited or not!
PM me, or call/text my cell 419-271-5405
Thanks for looking!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 09:20 pm:

Late trans cover, misc. Mag hardware, universal joint, regular hub bolts & the 2 hub bolt sets, brake rod supports, and the ball cap socket are SOLD. Thanks Rich and MTFCA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 09:37 am:

All the crank pulleys spoken for pending payment also.
Steering Column Support and '15 headlamp switch
also spoken for pending payment, as is the '15 license plate.
Thanks Brett, Steve, Rich,Ben and MTFCA!

Now to sell the rest! Need gas money! Ha ha!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration