For Sale - 1918 Restomod T pick-up

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale - 1918 Restomod T pick-up
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay puestohl on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 08:29 am:

Helping a friend sell this T. Converted to pick up about 15 years ago and not out of the garage much after that. I've got it running and drove it a bit this summer. Everything seems to work but this is my only experience with a T. Nice Hand crafted oak box. Tires new at the time of rebuild. Lights are ornamental. Located near Pickett, WI. 920 235 1175 call or text. Thanks!

Somehow my pictures are too big to post. Body is red, fenders black, Box is varnish natural oak. I can send pics on phone or e-mail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay puestohl on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 08:31 am:

$7500 / Offer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 10:09 am:

Pictures?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay puestohl on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 07:47 pm:

Oh - it has a 6 volt starter and battery as well.
A helpful member is working on adding some pictures here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 08:28 pm:

Here's Jay's photos that I resized for him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 04:05 am:

I sure wouldn't call that a restomod! Nice little truck. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 08:48 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 08:29 pm:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration