Quality of reproduction parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Quality of reproduction parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 01:54 pm:

Just started rewiring my 24 Coupe not impressed with the quality of the terminal ends on some of the wiring the terminal in on the amp gauge was too small had to file it the terminal in on the mag post too small had to file it the terminal in on the starter button too small also my tail light takes a connector like a headlight only has single wire the screw-in it has no threads I guess there just no quality control

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Gregory on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 02:29 pm:

What vender did you purchase from ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 03:41 pm:

You should repost this in the main forum

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 04:34 pm:

One of the main suppliers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 04:35 pm:

Sorry I meant to post it there

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 06:04 pm:

Three manufacturers that I know of are making wiring right now and wholesale-ing to the major vendors. Good luck finding out where it originated...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 08:06 pm:

What you see in terminals is what you are going to get unless they are going to have them custom made which cost $$$

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration