FOR SALE; WAUKASHA HEAD

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; WAUKASHA HEAD
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 05:11 pm:

Head $350.00; Walk Ins Only. Come take a look
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 11:45 am:

Head can be delivered to the Loveland Swap Meet on Sept. 15th if requested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Giarratano-Arvada, CO on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 04:26 am:

Dave, I'm interested in the head. I'll call you in the morning.
Your fellow Mile High member,
Gary Giarratano

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 01:02 am:

Gary: Good to hear from you. I hope you can stop by and take a look at it. They are very good heads. I may not get to go one you tour this fall my health has not been very good recently. It certainly sounds like a super tour.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration