FOR SALE; REAL NICE MODEL T SCREW JACK

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; REAL NICE MODEL T SCREW JACK
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 12:17 pm:

Jack $29.00, Real nice jack,I believe that these screw jacks may be an issued item when buying a T. Someone has given it a fairly recent coat of black paint so it not only works good but look good. Every one with a T should have an original jack like this one. Screw works not only good but easy.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 12:17 pm:

I forgot shipping, it will be $13.65

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 01:17 am:

I can bring some screw type jacks to the Loveland Swap me on September 15th if requested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 09:36 pm:

jACK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 09:53 pm:

Dave, I bought a Ford script jack like that on at Chickasha. I was amazed to see a different factory number on every individual part of the jack. Our Canadian sourced jacks came from a couple of different suppliers, and had no part numbers at all.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, August 31, 2018 - 12:00 am:

Allen now that I look I see some numbers on this one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, August 31, 2018 - 11:57 pm:

Jack has been promised, But I am sure I have more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 10:54 pm:

This Ad is Cancelled.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration