Car for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Car for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ray ramsey on Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 06:08 pm:

For Sale: 1914 C Cab. Correct 1914 chassis, Demountable wheels, Later engine with starter, electric lights and generator. Custom built C cab is very nicely done. Has been stored indoors and has been a museum exhibit. Titled and registered in NH. Photos on request. Buyer must physically look at the car. Don Lang will inspect.
Contact Ray Ramsey (603) 204 8282
or Buzztrans@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ray ramsey on Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 06:51 pm:

OOPs forgot price...asking 15K.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 11:33 am:

Hi and welcome to the classifieds.
First off let me say that I am not looking for another T.
I am however going to make some suggestions. Put what you are selling in the title. Add photos to the ad. The photos have to be 250KB or under, if you are unable to post them I am sure someone can help. :-)
Given the fact it has the wrong engine, wheels and lights;
The chassis would include the motor and wheels, so what part is 1914?
Do the numbers match, title and engine? Numbers not matching might work when sold in state, but some states require an inspection when getting a title changed from out of state.
Are the fenders, hood and radiator original or reproduction?
Does it run and drive?
Does it have the correct; frame, rear end, front end, steering column, coil box etc?
If Don is going to inspect, I would suggest waiting till that is done and redo the ad with photos and as much info as you can in the ad. It is a tight market now for T's and by only allowing someone that can physically look at the car is really cutting out a lot of that market. (it is still best if one can to look see for them self)
Wishing you good luck;
MarkG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 12:14 pm:

Mark, Very well said. Everyone selling a car should do this.

For Ray, When is Don going to inspect it and will his full report be posted with lots of pictures of the car?

I also wish you good luck.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ray ramsey on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 01:20 pm:

thanx guys!! We tried to put pics on, going to need help with that.. Truck came from the American Textile Museum in Lowell Mass.. I bought truck cause it looks cool. Joss Sanderson from Arizona stayed with us and went over the truck, he said he would answer any q,s about it.. he recomended Don if someone needed a go between .. ill work on pics Ray..

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration