Early 1913-14 Oil Pan FS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Early 1913-14 Oil Pan FS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bird on Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 07:42 pm:

1913-14 Oil Pan, This is a very clean pan. The pan was taken off a restored 1911 running car. Very straight and very clean. Whoever had this pan before me added a few rivets to make it look like a 7 rivet pan. The pan arms are in very nice condition. The rivets could be ground down to make it a 3 rivet pan again or be left. Asking $475 OBO Plus shipping. I will crate it up for you. If I was building a 13-14 T I would have used this pan. It's in that nice of shape. Can send you more pictures on request. Shoot me an email or give me a call and lets talk. mikebird@lifeattheirdge.net or 574-584-6744

pan 1
Pan 2
Pan 3
Pan 4
Pan 5

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Haynes - Chadron, Nebraska on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 03:06 pm:

Hello Mike,
Sent you a P.M.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bird on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 10:23 pm:

Sold to John pending payment
Thanks MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bird on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 10:11 pm:

Heading to NE. Thanks John!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration