WTB Four Dip Pan Radius Rod Bracket

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Four Dip Pan Radius Rod Bracket
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 09:21 pm:

I'm posting this for my good friend Julius who is in need of a replacement four dip pan radius rod ball bracket. Preferably, one that is NOS or one in excellent condition. Julius may be reached by calling (830) 570 336 six.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin, Kannapolis, NC on Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 10:26 pm:

I think Lang's has some.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 08:51 am:

Lydia Scates has some NOS ones she plans to put on ebay. Email her at lscates83@gmail.com to buy direct.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Julius Korus on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 02:08 pm:

Thank you , I will send her a mail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Julius Korus on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 10:20 pm:

Thanks to MTFCA , Mark Chaffin, Mike Walker, Lydia Scates. I have located the parts I need.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration