For Sale: "accessory" exhaust manifold and pack nut

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: "accessory" exhaust manifold and pack nut
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 09:48 am:

For sale is a Model T “accessory” manifold and pack nut. This was on my 26 Coupe when I bought it, but since I didn’t have the “other hardware” for the piping and vent for the inside as a heater, I replaced it with an original stock manifold. As I attempted to show in the pictures, it is not warped, but the threads on the end are not the best as you start the pack nut on, but get better as you screw it on. It definitely tightened tight enough for it not to leak on my car. Because the threads are not perfect, I am asking $25 total for the manifold and the pack nut, plus shipping. Thanks for looking!!! Walt Wise
manifold
manifold
manifold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Larson on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 10:10 am:

I’ll take it Walt.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 10:11 am:

I will take it for that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 10:42 am:

Mr. Larson, you were first and I just responded to your PM. Mr. Rollins, you are second in line after Mr. Larson. Thanks !!! Walt Wise

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 09:10 pm:

Items sold to Mr. Larson.

Thanks MTCFA !!!

Walt Wise

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration