WANTED Ruckstell shift lever

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WANTED Ruckstell shift lever
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 09:51 am:

Iím in search of a Ruckstell shift lever. I donít need the shifter or shifter rod, just the part that bolts to the driveshaft bell end. Something roughh or damaged would work ,too, as I need to modify it. Let me know ha5 you have laying around, tmorsher@icloud.com , I donít get PMS here. Thanks !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brass TT on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 08:16 pm:

Do you mean the lever bracket that bolts to the back of the transmission ? The only bit that attaches to the torque tube is a support / retainer for the control rod.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration