Rebuilt Engine by Herman of OKC 0 hours

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Rebuilt Engine by Herman of OKC 0 hours
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Austin LaGrow on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 11:22 pm:

I bought this engine as a backup about 6 months ago in case mine didnt make it to my wedding. I fortunately didnt have to use it so now it's up for sale!

Model T engine rebuilt by Herman Cambell of okc. Early block with 26 transmission hogshead, and pan. O hours on rebuild.

Email me for pictures. I'll try to get them posted on this thread by tomorrow evening. Local pickup only.

Asking $2500

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 12:43 am:

Can you send me photos of your engine. Along with the rebuild data, such as type of crank, Pistons, etc.

George Schmidt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Austin LaGrow on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 07:46 am:

Yes, I will send the pics this evening. Do you have a number or email I can send them to? Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph Sullender on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 10:35 am:

More info and pics please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph Sullender on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 10:22 pm:

rsullender63@yahoo.com Hope I can learn to read and understand as I would like to know more about this engine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 11:14 pm:

Austin, my e- mail is as follows.

Unprr@cox.net

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration