FOR SALE;TWO 1915 COMPLETE REAR AXLES

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE;TWO 1915 COMPLETE REAR AXLES
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 01:07 am:

1915 Rear Axles: $69.00; Walk Ins, Only EA; Axles have the tourge tube, Drive Shaft, and Correct Radius rods. and correct rear bearing spools.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246
I can deliver to the Loveland Swap Meet on Sept. 15th. if requested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Monday, August 20, 2018 - 09:50 am:

Dave, please put my name on a good one. Thanks Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, August 20, 2018 - 11:37 am:

Jim Will do. I have not had them apart but I have more than enough to make up any problems with either one. They also have the correct rear hubs and brake drums, still on the axles. I think both axles have the U=Joints.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Monday, August 20, 2018 - 12:53 pm:

Dave thank You, Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 04:18 pm:

Both axles still have their hubs and I would assume roller bearings.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 10:58 pm:

One axle gone but still have the other one.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration