FOR SALE; FOUR DIP PAN

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; FOUR DIP PAN
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 01:38 am:

Pan; $49.00; Walk Ins Only, The pan will include inspection plate, brackets and petcocks.
I will take it to the Loveland Swap Meet on Sept. 15th. if requested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 09:31 am:

Hi Dave

is the pan rusted in any significant way?

how good is the radius rod ball seat?

I am headed to FL early Sept and could swing your way to pick up.

thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 10:09 am:

Hi Dave, there is a high probability that I missed this one, but if you come across another please put me on the list for a 4 dip. Thanks Dave.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 10:36 am:

Scott: I don't think the pan is rusted any where. I did not look at the radius rod ball seat. I will look for rust today and the Ball Seat today and let you know.

John Lemon: I think I have some more 4 dip pans.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 11:24 am:

I have 4 dip pans if Dave has run out, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 01:27 pm:

thanks Dave

looking forward to meeting you

scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 07:16 pm:

Scott I looked for rust damage and found none. I will try a front radius rod in it and see how it fits. the Bracket does look good, but will try a radius rod anyway. If you are coming to Colorado in early Sept. you ought to try and make it on the 15th so you can go to the L9veland Swap Meet. There is always some T Parts for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 07:27 pm:

Hi Dave

would love to do 15th but must be in FL well prior to that. Will drop you a check in the mail and swing by something like Sept 4 or so. Just let me know if the ball seat is serviceable and the check will go out.

Many, many thanks.

regards

scott

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration