RS Early parts, frames rear axle

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: RS Early parts, frames rear axle
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 11:23 pm:

2 early frames, one right hand drive one left hand drive. Both are is good condition, I have running board brackets for the one missing them. $800 each plus shipping
Very Nice pair of 6 rivet rear axle housings, $3200 plus shipping. Kdmks at att.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 07:22 am:

Hi Kim, sent you a pm. Daniel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 09:26 am:

Sent you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Raymond Joseph Emling on Friday, August 17, 2018 - 12:20 pm:

Hi Kim
I would like to buy the the frame with the left hand drive if it is still available. Call me at 360 271 7780 or rayndeb425@centurylink.net
Thanks Ray

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 11:51 am:

One of the frames has been sold, the other and the rear axle are still available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Lemin on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 04:46 am:

Hi Kim, PM sent re RHD frame.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 11:57 am:

Both frames are spoken for, the 6 rivet axle housings are still available. They are real nice!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration