F.S. N.O.S. 1/2" X 20 Castle nuts square cut

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: F.S. N.O.S. 1/2" X 20 Castle nuts square cut
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, August 17, 2018 - 01:26 pm:

Great find not like the new ones sold , these are more period correct
these work on
spindle bolts
brake shoe support bolts
main bearing bolts
steering post and more
some might have a light surface rust all are unplated
.75 each plus actual postage
modelt2001@comcast.net
815-633-7244
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Iowa John L Williams on Friday, August 17, 2018 - 04:13 pm:

Bob: Hi From Iowa! I would take 20 if available? Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, August 17, 2018 - 04:29 pm:

John sent you a pm, Bob
over 300 sold, wow
still have quite a few

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Friday, August 17, 2018 - 04:29 pm:

Hi Bob, please reserve 30 for me. Let me know the total and how to pay you. Thanks, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David M Bystry on Friday, August 17, 2018 - 04:33 pm:

Hi Bob
Please put me down for a couple dozen let me know what you need for shipping
Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Friday, August 17, 2018 - 04:44 pm:

Bob, I just sent you a PM for fifty, please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Daudert on Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 07:50 am:

Bob. Sending you a pm. I will take 20 if they’re still available.
Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 08:05 am:

Bob, I'll take 20 as well please if you still have them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 09:44 am:

Thank you all this is the cut off all nuts are now sold a p m was sent to everyone that answered so we will ship as soon as payment comes in, Bob
thank you all and forum

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 12:21 pm:

I received fifty (50) today, and they are beautiful!

Thank you, Bob!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 12:39 pm:

Thank you, have a few left, Bob a couple never paid, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David M Bystry on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 01:25 pm:

Super fast shipping! Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 01:27 pm:

Thank you, we try to ship asap, Bob
about 100 left

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 01:28 pm:

I'll take 20 if available. How do you want paid? PayPal?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 06:11 pm:

I'll take 30.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Fisher on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 07:11 pm:

Bob, I will take the last 50.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration