1927 wire wheel chassis for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1927 wire wheel chassis for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 10:36 am:

1927 wire wheel chassis #14,792,XXX including 4 wire wheels and " roller" tires , front and rear axel assemblies,engine and transmission unit with coils and timer inplace ...engine turns BUT I would expect to need atleast a good freshening this is a bare chassis and DOES NOT include steering column or any body parts or fenders ...I would expect to do a full rebuilding of these components since this was from a vehicle that had been neglected for many years NO TITLE I will supply a notarized BILL OF SALE price $1500 possible trades for 1927 roadster components ( top , windshield ,steel fenders etc. ) Gene French , Nunn , Colorado 970-581-2808

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 10:46 am:

Gentlemen :
just checked the engine number( 12,202,XXX ) does not match the frame number ...also the transmission is an earlier unit with narrow brake drum a mis-match of parts still a serviceable wire wheel chassis and still for sale price reduced to $1250 and will include a late transmission this chassis will require work and is not a quick fix possible trades for 1927 roadster parts... always an optimist gene French Nunn, Colorado 970-581-2808

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Coward on Friday, August 24, 2018 - 04:17 pm:

Hello gene , Are there any Photos of what You have

there & is the existing transmission in place
& Functional ? --- Radiator ??

Thanks for Any Input . Paul .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 09:47 am:

Paul:
there is an early transmission inplace , I will include a later wide drum trans. with sale , I can try to get photos on the classifieds , but this is a basic chassis , with no body work also if you are in New York state , you should probably look closer to home ...always an optimist...gene French 970-581-2808

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Coward on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 08:50 am:

Thank You Gene , I have been Hunting for Pre-War cars & parts for years & it seems the Northeast is Slim Pickens Or Too Expensive as time goes on .

& Lately the cost of Transporting is Daunting .
After calculating My expense to Ship from Co. to here I will continue My search Closer to Home .
So Thank You again & Best of Luck . Paul .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 08:25 pm:

Gentlemen:
will have this chassis at the 50th annual Poudre Valley Region AACA swapmeet in Loveland,Colorado Sept 15th and 16th will also have a 27 T coupe body for sale ...this is a very good swapmeet with mant model T and A Ford items in addition to a variety of cars and parts ranging from early into current models see you all there be there or be square ...always an optimist...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Friday, September 14, 2018 - 10:13 pm:

Gentlemen:
wire wheel chassis priced at about the same price of the wheels and hubs alone priced at $1250 includes full front and rear end , engine that turns over and I will include a late transmission ( currently has earlier narrow drum transmission NO sheet metal , No radiator , No steering column , No carburetor I will try to post pictures next week if this doesn't sell at our swapmeet always an optimist ...gene French 970-581-2808

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, September 14, 2018 - 11:22 pm:

Gene I saw your chassis this afternoon and It looks like a very good deal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 10:46 pm:

Btt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration