For Sale: tie rod

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: tie rod
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 11:45 am:

Tie rod for sale. I ended up with two, since I won this one on a TBay auction where I had already found/bought another one. Since I can barely afford one Model T, I am asking $25, what I paid for it, plus shipping. It has been completely cleaned(wire brushed, then sanded), primed and painted black. I attempted to show in the pictures what you will get. It has excellent threads on the yolk end and for the tie rod bolt on the other end. It is a later tie rod, but I donít know all the years it is correct for. It is 47.5Ē from end to end. Thanks for looking !!! Walt Wise
tie rod
tie rod
tie rod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 08:10 am:

Top !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Monday, August 20, 2018 - 07:05 am:

Top !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Monday, August 20, 2018 - 08:45 am:

PM sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Monday, August 20, 2018 - 11:39 am:

Tie rod is sold to Mr. Duquette.

Thanks MTFCA !!!

Walt Wise

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration